Welcome to my online portfolio. This e-portfolio is created to fulfill the assessment given for the subject Dynamics of Leadership UPPF 6033. Feel free to browse my profile, the overview of the course such as the lecturer's info, course materials, notes on Transformational Leadership, my classmates' presentation module, my reflections on each lesson that I have attended, my overall reflection and also my words of appreciation. Kindly browse through the menu on the page bar. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Lecture 5: Transformational Leadership (24 December 2020)

 


Today we have learned about Transformational Leadership

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Dynamics of Leadership UPPF 6033

Welcome to my online portfolio. This e-portfolio is created to fulfill the assessment given for the subject Dynamics of Leadership UPPF 6033...